In the age of digital marketing, there’s a reason why promotional products are still used. They are effective and affordable means of getting exposure.
But you cannot just buy all kinds of products and have your logo printed on them and expect the right effect. You need to pick the right products which will be right for your brand. For you to do that, you need a promotional product strategy.
Questions to Ask When Picking a Promotional Product
When you are shopping for promotional products, you need to ask these simple questions:
- Will they use it? You need to find out if your customers will end up using the promotional products that you will be giving away. If you are giving away umbrellas for example, do you think your clients will end up using those?
- Do your customers want to be rewarded with that product? If your customers are mostly tech savvy people, do you think they will appreciate being rewarded by giveaway like a pen?
- Can you afford an item with the right quality? There are all kinds of products that you can buy, but can you afford the ones with the right quality? Giving out low quality items is worse than not giving away anything at all.
- Can the item be used multiple times? Products which can be used multiple times are better than the ones which can be discarded after one use.
- Is the product in line with your other marketing and branding efforts? If a product is completely out of sync with your marketing efforts, better not to use it.
By asking these questions, you can pick the right promotional products for your business.
What ROI to Expect
Unlike other forms of marketing, it is difficult to measure the effectiveness of using promotional items in terms of ROI. You cannot really measure the actual money that it can bring in.
The main thing to remember is that people love receiving promotional products and they do remember the brands associated with them, making the biggest ROI Brand Awareness.
To get the best promotional items, you can visit Myron and explore the options that they have to offer.