Have you ever just wanted to show your employees you care? Tech gifts are the universal “thank you” today because they’re something everyone can (and will) use.
In a world where 60% of the population uses social media, binge-worthy shows on streaming services dominate pop culture, and next-day deliveries are a few clicks or a swipe away — digital products and accessories are not just in-demand. They’re essential. Gifting tech-related products is an ideal way to connect with your employees by meeting them where they already are. Plus, your brand will benefit from the additional exposure!
Myron offers an assortment of personalized tech products for any occasion when you want to gift an employee with something special. Here are some things to consider as you shop around:
Smartphone care is always appreciated
If you use an iPhone or Android, you probably have an accessory or two that you use with your smartphone every single day. Since 97% of people today have smartphones, these accessories are can’t-miss gifts for your employees.
Many of us walk around with smartphones in our pockets that have a value of more than $1,000. We often have these devices within arm’s reach all day long. When you buy an employee a gift to use with their smartphone, your accessory, too, can instantly become part of their daily life.
Choosing items this practical usually means that your employees will use them more frequently and keep them longer.
Here are some smartphone gifts that’ll give you the most bang for your buck:
- A heavy-duty Otterbox case made with polycarbonate, stainless steel, and polyethylene foam
- Microfiber cleaning cloths for devices, including themes related to faith, holiday seasons, breast cancer awareness, and others
- Phone stands, anyone? Options include stands made with silicone, curve-shaped stands for optimal video viewing, gripped phone holders, 6-in-1 phone tools, stands for cable wraps, and even ones with a bottle opener keyring
- Smartphone wallets with finger holes, data blocker technology, earbud holder, and mood color-changing capability
- An adjustable vanity light for recording video content or taking photos
Smartphone accessories that you choose can be more than just useful — they’re unique, colorful, and creatively designed. Pair a unique accessory with your organization’s logo or a special saying and you’ll inspire appreciation and loyalty in your employees.
Personalize whenever possible
What makes personalization such a great idea?
Personalized experiences tap into different parts of the brain, resulting in an experience that is more memorable for the recipient. Personalizing a gift for your employees expresses thoughtfulness and leaves a lasting impression. Tech gifts are not only valuable and useful, but they’re easily customizable.
Even when buying a mouse pad with a cool shape, you can brand it with your logo or include the graphic or color scheme that suits an employee best. They come in a variety of color options, like blue, gray, red, purple, and white.
Your employee may also love to have their name engraved on a case or device as part of the gift. That level of customization is doable at a very small price but provides a much bigger payoff in the eyes of your employees, who will feel special and appreciated because of the extra step you took.
You can’t go wrong with chargers
We all know it: There’s nothing more frustrating than running out of battery in the middle of your day and not having access to a charger. Access to power sources is a constant need for all tech owners. While 4K streaming and unlimited messaging make our lives more convenient, they require lots of electricity.
To get the most out of a device, it’s best to keep a charger nearby. Electronic experts know that the sweet spot is to keep your smartphone battery charged between the 30% and 90% mark.
If you want to gift your employees with some charging equipment that stands out, consider:
- A charging pad that doubles as a speaker
- A USB car adapter
- All-in-one charger cables
- Tech pouches with charging kits
- 3-in-1 retractable charging cables
- Power banks made from bamboo and with various electrical outputs
- Charging cables that light up and come in braided styles
You can count on these gifts getting plenty of use from anyone you give them to. People commonly keep chargers in the bedroom, living room, car, and office. There’s no reason that your custom branded charging equipment can’t become part of your employees’ routines.
Supercharge their entertainment
Entertainment and emotion go hand in hand.
Whether you’re listening to a song that reminds you of a special time, playing a podcast that inspires you to make life changes, or hearing the sound of your favorite movie playing from the next room, there’s always a piece of technology that marks the moment. You can become a more regular part of life’s moments when you gift your employees items that “supercharge” their entertainment.
Here are some options to explore:
- Natural bamboo Bluetooth speakers
- A waterproof speaker for the shower
- A woodgrain wireless charging pad and speaker
- Drink koozies that have built-in Bluetooth speakers
- Compact Bluetooth speakers that are perfect for travel
- Earbuds in personalized compact cases
- Wireless earbuds with charging cases
Your employees use these gadgets whenever they want to boost their mood, take in a good piece of information, or communicate with the people they love. They’ll cherish using your gift, creating more value over time than you could ever quantify.
Upgrade your employees’ home and office gadgets
About 18% of people work remotely today. This shift in lifestyle has blurred the lines of which items we use at home and in the office.
Whether your employees are working in the office, at home, or from a coffee shop, these items will make their lives easier:
- LED flashlights that come in full-size and pocket-size options
- Work lights with stands
- A rectangular COB light
- Spot trackers with two-way tracking technology and smartphone interaction
- Dual-band Wi-Fi extenders
- Webcam covers
- USB charger security alarms
These nifty little gadgets help your employees in so many different areas of their lives. They’re also great for use indoors or outdoors, at work, or on the go. Gifting them shows that you understand the demands of your employees’ lives and want to provide thoughtful solutions.
A little goes a long way
Who says electronic accessories or gadgets have to be stuffy or impersonal? With some extra consideration, you can mix the practical with the sentimental seamlessly.
Distinctive, personalized tech tools are not only trendy, but they also show that you understand your employees’ needs. Whether you’re giving out awards at an employee banquet or just want to show them you care, select a gift that will instill true appreciation.