Early summer is the perfect time to boost your organization’s visibility at a wellness fair. Want to make sure you draw a healthy crowd to your booth? Follow these expert tips:
* Make sure your booth has strong visual appeal. Colorful, shiny, or fun items will draw people in. So can intriguing displays–say, ones that show how much brighter teeth can become with an in-office whitening treatment or how great skin can look after visiting a dermatologist.
* Address seasonal concerns. Sunburns, chapped lips, and sports injuries are hot topics in hot weather! Stay topical with our Sun & Aloe Pocket Pack, SPF 15 Broad Spectrum Lip Balm, and Gel Tekbeads Hot/Cold Packs.
* Offer free screenings. Giving attendees a mini health check is a great way to meet them. Blood-pressure and body-fat assessments are always popular; so are quick chair massages. Utilize your time with them to arrange an office visit and make sure they remember their appointment with our fun “Admit One” Appointment Magnet.
* Have a quick pitch ready as an icebreaker. Find a way to say it in 30 seconds or less (“Hi there, can I share the single biggest mistake you’re probably making when it comes to your dental health?”), and practice it till comes naturally to you. In this case we all know the answer is not flossing; which can be solved with a personalized Tooth Shaped Floss with Keychain.
* Give people a wellness reminder that fills an immediate need. Sturdy, portable drinkware such as our 27-oz. Poly-Clean Sport Bottle will be used regularly, while travel versions of basics such as bandages will go everywhere your potential clients do this summer.