Personalized pens are practical promotional items that are not only cost-efficient, but effective in helping companies brand their business. Here are five ways to make the most out of promotional pens.
1. Be memorable. StrategicBusinessTeam.com advises people to not skimp out on the price and choose a basic logo or design. The picture on the pen will help users remember your company.
2. Design your pens properly. It’s important to make sure these promotional products are eye-catching and stand out. “These kinds of incidentals are likely to be used frequently by recipients, and are prone to lie out on desks and work spaces,” the news source reports.
3. Be creative. Jokes and catchy slogans are an effective way to get users to remember your company name.
4. Invest in both quantity and quality. Your promotional pens should be functional, and your company should have plenty of them to hand out.
5. Include contact information. This will inform users of how to reach your company.
Myron makes many promotional items, such as pens, that can help your business. Dedicating a portion of your advertising budget to promotional pens can help you grow your client base in the future.